FOR OUR VENDORS: If you wish to submit a bid for us to consider: your property, attraction or coach company please email or fax the bid forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on this link for bid forms. Motor coach, Attractions, Hotels.
In order for you to help meet our expectations we have posted our hotel and restaurant guidelines. These are guidelines not rules!!!
INCLUDED ALL-INCLUSIVE GALAPAGOS EXPERIENCE:
Air from Boston on Copa Air (other cities available at different price.)
• Meet and greet services at the Quito airport for all airport transfers and tours.
• 2-night pre-cruise and 1 -night post-cruise hotel accommodations at the JW Marriott.
• VIP check-in and check-out at the hotel.
• Full-day guided tour of historical Quito, including a visit to the equatorial line at the Middle of the
World Park and Museum.
• Meals and beverages while on tour and at the hotel, including a welcome dinner at a local gourmet
• Luggage service, including compliance with mandatory Galapagos agricultural inspection of all luggage
at the hotel distribution of boarding passes at the hotel. Luggage is delivered directly to guests’
stateroom from the hotel in Quito.
• Round-trip airfare Quito-Baltra-Quito. Exclusive to Celebrity Xpedition guests.
• Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee. • Airport meet and greet service by Celebrity
• Transfers to and from pier to board Celebrity Xpedition Zodiacs.
• 7-night all-inclusive Galapagos Cruise.
• Upon return to Quito on Sunday, optional shopping tour to local craft market (time permitting) and
farewell dinner at the JW Marriott.
• All gratuities.