Tye’s Top Tour & Travel was founded as a tour operator and as a receptive tour operator, with the intent of bringing people from all over the world into New England and people from New England all over the world.
Mel Tye founded the company in 1992. Mel has countless years of experience working in the travel industry. He has worked for tour operations both large and small, in operations, reservations, training, product development, as a travel agent and tour director. He has developed one of the most intensive programs in the industry for training tour directors.
Why use Tye’s Top Tour & Travel:
- Tye’s Top Tour & Travel is one of the only full service tour and receptive operators in N.H.;
- A member of the American Bus Association & National Tour Association
- International Air Travel Alliance,
- Leisure Travel Alliance,
- Merrimack Chamber of Commerce,
- We are one of the few New England based tour operators that employ Certified Tour Planners CTP, Certified Destination Specialists DS, Master Cruise Couselors as well as Certified Travel Industry Specialists CTIS. All of these certification programs shows our commitment to the industry and continuing education. The Certified Tour Planner is one of the industry’s most difficult certifications to obtain. Its requirements are similar to advanced college education.
- We know the destinations that we sell, and share our knowledge and experience with our customers.
Our philosophy is that a tour should be fun and that you should get great service. That way you will continue to be our customer. All our tours are designed to give the maximum amount of flexibility while offering the greatest value for your vacation dollars. Our tours are designed to be 1/3 information, 1/3 socialization, and 1/3 rest and relaxation. We spend a great deal of time menu planning and searching for unique restaurants that will provide local color while allowing you to dine at your leisure. We provide structured framework, while also offering the option of independence for those that want to do their own thing.
Tours Designed For Those That Wish To Engage The World,
Rather Then Watch It Pass By.